Do Different – Interim Sales Management.
Recruiting a full time Sales Director or Manager can be costly. Hiring the wrong person can be even more costly.
An alternative approach to your sales strategy can often add impetus to your sales strategy.
A fresh pair of eyes on your business can often see the obvious and provide the proof points for a different approach.
- Are your sales people working independently?
- Are they doing the right things?
- Do they fully understand your product portfolio and can they articulate the features, advantages and benefits?
- Do they understand the competition?
- Can they sell against the competition or do they lose all too frequently “on price”?
- How much time are your Sales Managers spending managing the daily activities of your sales team?
- Do you have confidence in the pipeline?
- Are prospects being recorded accurately? Do you have faith in the “pipeline” and the sales forecast?
- Would your strategy and processes benefit from an independent assessment?
- Would an external audit and help implementing changes add gravitas to the need for sales to improve?
An Interim Sales Director should provide Strategic input as well as operational support and assistance into all of the above processes with efficiency and flexibility. (link to my profile / CV or Linkedin)